Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Game

Team Name : ADA


Game Title : Unconventional Disaster


Topic Of Game : The topic of my game was to focus on the importance and effectiveness of bullying .


Goal : The learning goal for this game was for the audience to understand that bullying is really a serious problem around the world and that many children are affected really bad by been bullied . We also wanted the audience to learn what to do when they are in the situation that they are been bullied . We included in the game facts about what they should do before anything gets worst .


How would the player learn ? : The player would learn about bullying by learning how its really bad for anyone to bully another kid and the consequences it has when some is been a bully pr is getting bullied . They would learn by answering questions about the actions someone could do to prevent been bullied worst .


What would I like to add or improve upon in the game ? : What I would of liked to add to this game is more level and improve the learning goal , what I mean by this is that I would of like to make the learning goal more efficient , like more visible on what the player is trying to learn in this game .


What was the most challenging of creating this game ? : The most challenging part of creating this game was the levels . The levels where pretty hard because our levels where about a maze and a puzzle . On the maze we had to convert every wall to a symbol in order to make it work , and we had to add a lot of code , and for the puzzle it was as hard as the maze was we had to add a lot of code to both of this levels , but we accomplished it and our game was created .


What are you most proud of  or what did you figure out thorough critical thinking and trial/error ? : What I was most proud of is that this year our game was playable and we accomplished what we wanted which is for our game to actually be playable . I am also really proud of my team mate and self because we actually worked really hard to create this game and make it an educational game .


This is my game that I created this year :



3 comments:

  1. Ahhh , Diana .
    I really liked your game ! Yes , it was like a maze game like everyone else . But you made yours different ! :D And i honestly can say that you and Ashley did a great job on making a wonderful game! I like how your game really thought me something ! About bullying .. it was very interesting ! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana,
    I really like your game let me tell you why your game stand out from the rest of the maze games because you put in question that made it more interesting. I just wantto say good job and your game is very cool.
    -Thelma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your game is pretty cool because you have a maze and facts along the way and i also liked the puzzle pieces it was fun and educational

    ReplyDelete