Monday, May 14, 2012

My Comments

1 : Michael Alvarez 
Comment : Your game was amazing Michael . You were really created with the animations it looks so realistic . Your game was so unique because you just created so awesome . You did such a great job , it the best ! I enjoyed playing your game and I learned about it and knew what the message you were trying to get around the world and make a change about it . The way you set it up was just incredibly amazing . I also loved how you animated the rat I think that was just being so creative . Well I just enjoyed your game . Good Job Michael you deserve to win you tried very hard , keep it up !

2 : Javier M & Jonathan R
Comment : I choose you game because I really liked the animations , graphics and not just that but its unique . You and your team focused in one big social issue and I learned from your game which is the main point of it . It was also fun to play and it got my attention of playing it because of the graphics on it . You and your team mate did a great job :D 


3: Thelma M & Delaney H
Comment : Ya'll game was awesome . I enjoyed playing it and what I liked about it its that I understood the learning goal ya' were trying to pass around the world . I automatically understood what ya were trying to do . I also liked the graphics and the way you animated your game . Well hope ya make it to the finals . Keep Up The Great Work !

No comments:

Post a Comment