Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Local Kids Play Make Games

1 : What I think about the article is that the guy was really surprised we were able to make our games playable and he was upset because once he tried to create a game but didn't work out for him and it was just amazing how he was super surprised we as 8th graders accomplished to make our games work .


2 : The way it made me feel is that I'm really lucky on having the opportunity to be in this class and being able to attend EA prep . It made me feel proud how such making games could be all around the world and everyone knowing about it .


3 : My game was not featured in this article ...


4 :  If my game was featured in this article I would of liked for the author to talk about how hardly we worked on it and to say we are really creative and smart for such making an educational game . I would basically like the author to describe my game .


5 : Well I don't really know what game should the author mention in this article because I think everyone did a really good job this year creating their game .

No comments:

Post a Comment